- I was playing golf with a loaf of bread the other day, wasn't very fun. I kept slicing it.
- Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
- I want patience... AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!
- A seminar on Time Travel will be held two weeks ago.
- Friction can be a drag sometimes.
- Police Station toilet stolen....Cops have nothing to go on.
- Beware of Alphabet Grenades… if you throw them, it could spell disaster!
- I’ve got a friend who has got a butler whose left arm is missing – serves him right.
- "Black beauty, now there's a dark horse!!!
- I tell you what is close to my heart at the moment. My left lung.
Thursday, 23 December 2010
For some strange reason I find my self interested hugley in one liners, you know the ones, like the jokes your dad tells at dinner or one your math teacher would crack. I feel so obbsessed that I thought I'd dedicate an entire blog post to them. So for your great enjoyment in no particular order, here are my top ten puns: