Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Screw Sex

Ok, so basically, I've got this girl in my room. i would like to say she's attractive, but for the sake of not having an argument lets say she is. Now obviously before one can do most sexual acts, one must be naked, so unfortunately you now have a picture in your mind of an unattractive girl naked in a room with a real life version of Chris Griffin. I apologise. However this isn't a problem, quite the opposite, I'm about to get laid! However there is a problem, my downstairs department, is a little... well, reluctant. And this is what pisses me off, the fact that in gym class it'll be jumping around like its on fucking PCP or something, yet the second it has any oppotunity of getting used, it goes shy on me. But hey mistakes happen, heck, this girls probably seen this all before, which probably warranted her asking, "taking its time, isn't it?" Now i don't know why I said what I said, but I said it. For some reason I felt the need to defend my shy penis, but yet, being me, is still ended up making myself look like a total and utter arse. Instead of just saying "sorry I don't what's happened (or hasn't happened)" I calmly looked up at her, eye to eye and said "One does not simply, walk, into Mordor."

5 comments:

  1. Simply brilliant XD Though I suspect she prob went Sauronmode and kicked your ass XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...what was her response to that?

    ReplyDelete